A new year, some new buys, some fresh dividends, and some dividend increases!
Here’s an overview of the dividends I received in January 2019:
- Nike: 9.78EUR
- GlaxoSmithKline: 22.34EUR
- Philip Morris: 54.59EUR
- General Electric: 0.25EUR
- BHP: 31.57EUR (one-time, special dividend)
Adding it all up results in a total of 118.63EUR in after-taxes dividend income for January 2019.
- 21x Philip Morris: Picked up some shares last month to increase my total shareholding to 100 shares. High yield combined with a decent valuation.
- 25x Ageas: My first stock in the financial sector. Low payout ratio combined with a decent yield and an attractive valuation.
- 86x Synchrony Financial: My second financial stock. Somewhat riskier should a recession come around but cheap valuation, decent dividend yield with low payout ratio and a high level of buybacks.
- Gilead: +10.5%
- Novo Nordisk +3.8%
- Warehouses De Pauw: +8%
- Diageo: +5%
- YUM! Brands: +17%
As it stands right now, I expect dividend income of around 1,889EUR over the next 12 months. Additionally, I should also be able to reclaim 240EUR via my tax return in 2020, resulting in a total of around 2,129EUR.
Which stocks did you buy recently?