Not much to report this month.
February 2018 dividend income
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: 4.34EUR
- Kinder Morgan: 3.65EUR
- Colgate-Palmolive: 3.02EUR
- Omega Healthcare Investors: 7.79EUR
February is one of my weaker dividend months and this time my after-taxes dividend income came in at just 18.80EUR.
- YUM! Brands: +20%
- PZ Cussons: Dividend freeze
- Novo Nordisk: +3%
- Pandora A/S: Dividend -50% to boost the share buyback
- Warehouses De Pauw (WDP): +6.7%
- Gilead: +10%
- Sanofi: +2.4%
- Omega Healthcare Investors: Dividend freeze for rest of 2018
- Coca Cola: +5.4%
- Van de Velde: -52%
- South32: +19.44% and a special dividend
- BHP: +37.5%
Planning to sell Vandevelde because of the dividend cut?
Probably not, seems too late now.
Dividends are always welcome. Do you compare you monthly dividends with previous year?
Occasionally. This month was down marginally year-over-year due to the weaker USD and the fact that YUM! Brands shifted its payout from February to March.
Need more increases : ) Let’s keep this going, COME ON!!!
Indeed, more increases needed 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: February Dividend Income From YOU the Bloggers! - Dividend Diplomats