Not a lot of time to write a beefier post so I’m going to keep this report brief.
Here’s an overview of all dividends I received in July 2016:
- Coca Cola: 9.58EUR
- Royal Dutch Shell: 26.70EUR
- Philip Morris: 51.74EUR
- GlaxoSmithKline: 26.64EUR
- General Electric: 6.36EUR
As usual, the dividend of my London-listed RDSB shares arrived a couple of days late. Adding it all up results in a monthly dividend income of 121.02EUR, the fourth triple-digit figure in a row.
This month is going to be a bit less impressive as none of my big payers send me a dividend in August. I am looking forward to the interim dividend from Novo Nordisk though, this diabetics treatment giant will declare its first interim dividend on August 5. I’m curious what kind of split they’ll use for the interim and final dividend.
Last week I also received several dividend increases.
- Hershey: +6%
- Diageo: +5% for the final dividend
- PZ Cussons: +1.4%
- Omega Healthcare Investors: +3.45% (its sixteenth consecutive quarterly dividend increase)